The rapidly changing Middle East is a hotbed of exciting technological innovations, investments, and developments. Here are some of the areas that are likely to see significant changes in the coming year. This is a preview of the technology trends to watch out for in the region. You can use this list as a primer on new developments that may take place in the area.
The Middle East tech industry is worth $4.8 trillion and will be worth $10.5 trillion by 2021. From artificial intelligence to the emergence of new languages, the Middle East tech scene will look very different five years from now. Change has been prevalent over the past few years, and we anticipate that these changes will continue for a long time to come. One of the main reasons for these changes is that digital companies are now paying more attention to the Middle Eastern market as they become significant players on the international stage.
The Middle East and North Africa region is a fast-growing market with many opportunities for companies to innovate. Middle Eastern countries have long been the center of technological development. From the early days of the first telecom providers to the latest innovations in artificial intelligence and biotechnology, it’s no surprise that the Middle East is investing heavily in its future tech prospects. It’s not just humans who are benefitting from this boom; robots have also found their niche in this region. One company, which provides personalized nutritional advice, uses AI bots to analyze blood samples and provide tailored dietary advice.
Middle East tech trends are becoming more diverse and inclusive. We can expect that this will continue to evolve in 2021 because the region is becoming more globalized.
Some Middle Eastern countries are getting more involved in space exploration, satellite launches, and other projects to increase their scientific prowess. This trend will only continue as the region becomes more open to globalization.
The Middle East digital market is expected to grow by $5 billion by 2021.
Here are some of the tech trends that can help the Middle East’s digital ecosystem to grow:
1. There is an increase in internet penetration rates. With an increase in access to the internet, more Arab youth will have access to digital platforms, which will increase their online engagement and interaction with brands.
2. Chatbots as a service delivery platform- Chatbots are now able to carry out tasks such as fraud prevention, customer service, and content generation on social media channels.
3. The rise of transmedia storytelling techniques used in storytelling campaigns for brands can generate rich and immersive experiences for audiences while enhancing brand awareness and building brands’ trustworthiness and credibility. – The increased demand for affordable tech will lead to a surge in startups offering innovative solutions
4. Education, healthcare, and agriculture will be the biggest beneficiaries of technological innovation.
5. The region will become as digitally connected as other parts of the world. Connectivity will make our lives easier by making it possible to communicate with anyone anywhere and anytime.
With the Middle East’s growing and diversifying economy, its tech industry is also growing.The Middle East’s rapidly evolving ecosystem has made it a hotbed for emerging technologies, which has led to some notable trends. For example, in Saudi Arabia, the number of people using smartphones has more than doubled in recent years, with over 97% owning internet-connected devices. The region is also seeing a rise in startups and venture capital investment, with its entrepreneurship scene now bustling with activity. This has led to increased innovation and entrepreneurship.
Internet of Things (IoT), e-commerce, and mobile gaming are among these trends. The Middle East has been identified as one of the most promising regions for the future of technology. The Middle Eastern region has a rapidly growing middle class, heavy internet use, and a young and aspirational population. The Middle East is the most promising region in terms of technology. The population is young and aspirational, and the middle class is rapidly growing. There are myriad opportunities for technological growth in this region over the next decade. As artificial intelligence develops and integrates itself into our daily lives at home and in the workplace, our daily lives are becoming increasingly individualized.
In 2021, we will see how the Middle East region is going to transform into a more inclusive and collaborative environment. Middle Eastern countries have always been known for their creativity in developing and implementing new technologies. The Middle East is a region that has seen rapid development in the past few decades. The role of technology has changed the way people live and conduct business. – Connectivity will make our lives easier by making it possible to connect with anyone anywhere and anytime.
Sources : Unplash and Giphy.